Help increase footfall to your business with 'Move for Change'
Brighton & Hove City Council have partnered with BetterPoints to run this fantastic challenge to help boost the business to local retailers though this testing time during Covid-19 and subsequent lockdowns.
'Move for Change' is a rewards challenge for encouraging users to 'ditch the car' and make more active or sustainable travel choices in Brighton and Hove. It runs from the 1st Feb 2021 to 31st Jan 2022.
Throughout the challenge users can earn and win BetterPoints that they can spend locally (in the form of retail vouchers) or trade for some great local offers and discounts.
How does it work?
There are three ways for you to get involved, tap each bullet for further info:
Why should local businesses and retailers get involved?
- Present your brand to a growing user base via the app, website and marketing collateral
- Align your brand with local sustainability and health initiatives
- Integrate with your Community Outreach and Corporate Social Responsibility plans
- Increase brand recognition
- Speed up the post lockdown recovery process by driving footfall to your business
How do you get your business involved?
Want to know more about the BetterPoints app and how it works? - Visit our FAQ's page